Monday, September 17, 2007

Nana' Yola's little helper

Friday afternoon Gedy, Delaney, & I went to visit Nana Yola and to do a little shopping for her. It's a good thing that we had Delaney with us because when we got in Stop & Shop , she literally remembered everything that Nana yola wanted....She said....nana yola needs apple juice, orange juice, berry juice,...with no sugar...Apples, potatos, bread, and oh! chocolate for me!! From now on I think I will just bring Delaney with me so that I won't need to make a list. After Nana's house we went to Castle Island where Delaney had a blast watching the planes and boats, We had an awesome day!

Delaney Getting Nana Yola's mail for her.


Leaving Nana's house.


Watching the planes and boats with Papa.


And best of all, eating an Ice cream with Papa.



1 comment:

Robincita said...

Delaney is taking my old place ... she's Papa's little rock (and Gramma's too)!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of you, little blondie!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!