Monday, September 24, 2007

APPLES ANYONE???

WOW! We have all had a fun packed weekend and are so tired today, its a good thing that I don't have work today. We went to N.H. on saturday to go Apple picking and had an awesome time as always. I think we are too tired to really blog today, so I am going to make it short and sweet. Here are some photos of our day of apple picking.


Papa used Dee to get the big apples at the top of the trees.


Natalie was having a blast just picking the apples up off the ground and dropping them.

Sam was helping Grandma & Papa get the (gi-normous) as she says, apples off the trees when she wasn't swinging from one....




Brendan was looking for the perfect apples and I believe climbed a tree or two.


and at the end We went for 2 hay rides with the kids.
On the drive up Gedy & I had Dee & Sam with us, and on the drive home we had Bren & Sam, we also stopped off at Nana Yola's on the way home for a short visit and Got to see my sister Ann who was visiting my mom, we were so happy to see her and I wish we could have stayed longer because my mom said that Ann made a delicious spaghetti. dinner..mmmmmmmm , thats my Sis!!!. anyway, we had an awesome weekend and if I get some rest today I will have more photos tomorrow.
Love to all,


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the pics are awesome and it looks like you all had a wonderful time.
Love to you all
Diane

Ann said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome time. Maybe next year we can all go together.....

Love to all,

Ann

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!