Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!!

Happy Birthday Sam! We hope you have fun day today. Here are a few photos from your Birthday Party on Sunday, it was an awesome party & everyone had a blast.
I had so much fun getting my face painted by "Silly Willy" I also loved the flower that he made for me out of Balloons. Thanks for a Great time, We love you lots and hope you have a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!





Below is a video of Sam & Silly willy in action. Sam was doing a trick where under the black cans there was suppose to be 1 jar of jelly and 1 jar of peanut butter, but when silly willy lifted the black cans there were 2 jars of jelly, thats what the kids were yelling for. The first time she did the trick there were 2 jars of peanut butter, it really was so funny!

3 comments:

Papa said...

Happy Birthday Samantha, Hope your day is as special as you are.

Love you,

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! that video was funny.

Julie Vaicius said...

Happy Birthday to Samantha! I love that we are both Sept. 25th girls! We rock!
Love you guys!!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!