Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FLOWER TIME

This is the 1st  pot of  flowers i've gotten for my patio this spring and just like every spring i always say i am not going to put alot of flowers on my patio. However this year i am going to try to stick by my words and try something a little different like instead of hanging baskets i am going to do 3 small window boxes. It is so hard trying to keep up with all the baskets on my patio, all the outside flowers in work and my moms grave, i feel like all i do is water and cull 24/7 and feel like i should have a hose in my hand constantly, it is alot of work. So, seeing where i can't cut down on the amout of flowers we have in work, and i will not cut down the amount of flowers on my moms place...well, it has to be my patio!!! Please wish me luck because trying to do this when you work in a florist is very hard especially when the plants get marked down and you know if you bring them home and give them some TLC they will be just fine! I need to be strong and do this because the hubby is still laughing....ugh!

No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!