Saturday, April 16, 2011

3 rd BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION


I have had 3 birthday celebrations since my bday on april 4th. the 1st one was dinner at my daughter stacey's with the grandkids, it was awesome! the second was last saturday with both daughters and while they got tattoos i was next door with my girl Donga getting a pedi & mani, it was aslo awesome! we went out to eat chinese after. the 3rd celebration was tonight when my sisters took me out to eat at Bugaboo creek, we had a great time! After all 3 celebrations i ended up with an awesome pair of purple & gray walking sneakers, a new awesome purple camera, money, earrings, butterfly chimes, a patio set, a dunkin donuts gift card, and some bath & body works, but best of all was time with my family! I love you all! Thanks again!

1 comment:

Mejores Tiendas outlet de marca said...

Wonderful ideas. Congratulations on your effort and thanks for sharing with us.
Continues to publish, is a real pleasure to read you

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!