Saturday, May 9, 2009

SHE DID IT!!

CONGRATULATIONS STACEY!!!!!! Stacey graduated from nursing school today and we are so very proud of her, it was not so easy going to school and raising 4 kids while doing it.
Even Nattie is so happy for her mom.

Brendan, well I think he was bored, playing with his I touch. At one point when someone was making what seemed to be an hour long speach Bren tapped me on the shoulder and said, geez gma, i have to be in bed by nine, it was so funny, he is so manish!


The proud Hubby!



Stacey, Sam, Dee, Nattie, and my niece catherine, Cat it was so awesome that you showed up to watch stacey graduate, it was a very special day for her and we were so happy to see you, thank you! Stacey, so glad its all over for you, we are proud of you and love you very much!
GREAT JOB!!!!!!




1 comment:

Robincita said...

Congrats, Stacey! Good job!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!