Sunday, March 1, 2009

A TRUCK LOAD OF FLOWERS

Every now and then when theres not a whole lot going on in work and i have spare time i try to get a little creative and do something a little different.
So tonight, although it was not my first time doing this, i decided to take a big toy truck and make an arrangement in it for a Baby Boy.

The last time i made this arrangement it was in a smaller truck and it was a big hit so we'll see if its still in the case when i go to work on wednesday, i think its the perfect gift because the mom gets the flowers and the Baby gets the truck, lol.


4 comments:

Robincita said...

Gee....do you have some wishful thinking going on over there? Hehehehehehehehe!

Grumpy said...

Zelda does not want to play with trucks, lol. I will make an arrangement in a purple Easter Basket on wed for a Girl.

Anonymous said...

Linda that looks really nice. You are just so creative......
love ya
Diane

Anonymous said...

You need to come to my shop and make one of those for me, that is kool!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!