Sunday, March 15, 2009

JUST WAITING FOR " HOBBIT'S ARRIVAL......


We had the Baby shower for Robin & Scott yesterday and really had a great time, it was so good to see the family. We also seen Robin & Scott through webcam for almost 2 hours and then stacey's battery went dead on her laptop and we lost them. Robin & Scott, we had a great time and now we are all just waiting the arrival of Hobbit, the calendar will be posted on my blog on the 23rd of march, that is when the 1st day was picked and it just so happens that Robin is the one that picked it. Good luck to all who played the calendar game and Hobbit,.........I can't wait to see you! This awesome cake was made by my niece Ann, what an awesome job!!!!!!!! thankyou Ann!

2 comments:

Robincita said...

Great job, Ann! We couldn't really see it too well on the webcam but I figured out later that it was the Shire! YAY!

What a truly Hobbit-inspired cake.

Stacey said...

Yes, we had a fabulous time. I have many photos but havent had much time to post so I will get them on there hopefully tonight when I get home from school.....6 weeks and counting~!

Robin- you looked awesome! Anxiously awaiting Hobbit's arrival.....*tap, tap, tap*

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!