Sunday, October 26, 2008

NOT MY BEST WORK, BUT BETTER THAN NOTHING

I am done with decorating my patio. Its really not my best work but the last 2 months have been crazy and I just didn't have the time or energy. Before we left to go to christy's to sit for the dogs I had it just about all decorated, we left on sunday and then on that tuesday the complex manager called and said that they needed to paint my patio. So gedy & I came home tuesday and had to take everything off the patio, lights too. Then when we came home on the following tuesday and everyone, even the maintenance workers were asking when are all the decoractions are going up...ugh! I am sooooooooo tired! Anyway, its done and its the best I can do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Isn't it funny that when Ruthie pulled up to your house and I said something is wrong Linda doesn't have the balcony decorated. I was happy it was just the painting.
Love ya & Miss ya
Diane

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Isn't it funny that when Ruthie pulled up to your house and I said something is wrong Linda doesn't have the balcony decorated. I was happy it was just the painting.
Love ya & Miss ya
Diane

Susan said...

Hey Linda, great patio, well worth the work. I think I have been reading your blog for almost a year now. My how time flies when you're having fun...

Anonymous said...

Mama V...it looks awesome!! Nice job! It almost scare the shit out of me. LOL

Love ya,

Cin

Anonymous said...

Linda the patio looks great. I don't know anyone who likes to decorate more than you. Keep up the good work.

love marie,

Robincita said...

Those other patios have nothing on you, Momma!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!