Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'M BACK!

this means I'm home lol.. Well its been a fun and exciting two weeks. It started on oct 5th while I was in work and got a phone call from Scott telling me I was going to be a grandma again. Although, I didn't get it at first and then when I finally did I ended up popping a balloon that I was blowing up for a customer. That just made my day and I am so thrilled!

Jolie Marie
When I got out of work at 5pm sun the 5th, Gedy and I headed out for Christy & Cindy's house for 8 days to watch the 3 dogs. The dogs are awesome! just so well behaved and have to be the happiest dogs I have ever seen.
Apollo James
We had a great time at the house, nice and relaxing and it was just great to get away and go somewhere different.


Jacoby Ellsbury
We came back home on the 14th and went back to our normal routine, you know....work. But we had a nice surprise on the 15th Diane Vaicius came over for a visit for the day.



I had to work so she went to stacey's to hang out with her and the kids until I got out of work at 6pm and then I went to stacey's where we hung out for awhile and then Diane came back to the house with me and spent the night. Her sister picked her up early thurs morning. It was so great to see her and I miss her so much. So it was a great few weeks not to mention exciting! We are very phyched about having a new grandchild and just can't wait to see lil Hobbit.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure sounds like you guys had a great 2 weeks, I am so happy for you expecting a new grandbaby. The dogs are beautiful, also like their names.

love marie,

Robincita said...

For some reason, when I sign on at work, your pics aren't coming up....BOOOOOOO.....anyway, I'm sure they're lovely, I just can't see them at the moment :) I'll check again over the weekend. MUAH!

flowerbug said...

we had a great time.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!