Thursday, September 2, 2010

1 year later and my heart still aches.

One year ago today my mom passed away and I miss her more than words can say. My heart still aches so much for her and life is just not the same without her here. I thank god for my 3 wonderful sisters, 3 wonderful daughters (cindy) and 2 wonderful son-in-laws and for my 5 awesome grandchildren, and most my wonderful hubby!!! also my cp friends who have been there for me everyday, you have all helped me get through the 1st year, I would never have made it if it weren't for all of you, I love you all so much! Ann, mom would be most proud of you, since the second she passed away you just somehow got it all together and planned everything out perfectly! I love you. You put this perfect ad in the paper today and it is just awesome! I am still very sad that mom had to leave but i am so happy to have the best family ever! I thank all of you for putting up with my bad days, which we know i had a lot of and still do at times. You are the greatest family ever!  Mom, I love & miss you more as days go by, I am so sorry you had to go, RIP Mom.

No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!