Thursday, August 26, 2010

My friend forever!

       
My beautiful friend it just isn't fair that you had to leave in less than a year, Your beautiful smile, your beautiful face, all the wonderful memorie's now take your place. From the moment we met I knew we'd be friends, your talents were endless, your heart filled with gold, you left us too early you were not even old. For 33 yrs we had tons of fun, shared stories and secrets and shopping was fun, I will miss you dearly more than you'll ever know and i just wish it hadn't been your time to go. I prayed day and night for you to get well, hoping to see a miracle come true i prayed till the end, that was all i could do.
 thanks for the memorie's and the wonderful times, I will never forget you my wonderful friend, you made me laugh right up to the end and it  was such a great  honor to be your best friend!  I will always love you  and miss you Dawna!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful comments for your friend Dawna,

Take care
Jeanie

Anonymous said...

my mom loved you too

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!