Sunday, April 11, 2010

We Did it!

Our 5 Grandkids! We are so Happy to have a photo of all 5 grandchildren together , I am going to go on line soon to check out the price of a poster size pic of the lil Darlings......I can certainly see how great it would look on my wall. I had a wonderful Birthday week starting with the arrival of Robin & Luca for the week, then the medium/healer..who did wonders for me, then a family Party at christy & cindys where I got a new Laptop for my Birthday from the Girls and guys...A huge thank you to Scott, cindy, christy, stacey, Brian and Robin & Luca and Gedy for a wonderful week, I love you all so much! A big Thanks to my sisters also for going out to Dinner yesterday with all of us, It was a great time! I love you,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are awesome. I am so happy you had a wonderful Birthday as I did too.
Love
Diane

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!