Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tulips, A new King size bed, and some Delish food....

MY TULIPS....
Our old bed without the head and foot board.

Our old Bed now in the spare room.............


Our new King Bed..............



We didn't want a head or foot board because it just takes up too much room...and dust! Notice the new comforter has butterflie's on it? I love it!




Breakfast my sweetie made for me this morning, it tasted just like Mema's..






A Homemaid chicken stew he made for me because I have been sick with the stomach bug, althought I must say it just isn't the same tasting without celery, but it was still delish. He takes such great care of me! I love my hubby!!





3 comments:

Clare said...

OK - if you didn't jump on the furniture it would last longer.

So he bowls and cooks - WOW - you should clone him. Although I heard he has a problem getting oil changes - he confuses it with car changes.

Sorry to hear you were sick - Get Well!!!!

Clare said...

Why can't you have celery?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!