Saturday, October 10, 2009

IS IT TURKEY TIME?

ok, you have to love this guy! He is always doing something silly. Last night I decided to decorate my patio just a little more, I'm not going all out like i usually do but I was looking for something to keep my mind occupied. So, I went down to the storage room and got my box of Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations. I went out on the patio to hang a few things up and when I came in ..this is what i seen. Its his turkey hat! How can you not crack up at that? I love my hubby, he keeps me laughing!

2 comments:

Robincita said...

You know...I'm thinking that Luca will really, really like turkey by Thanksgiving! Especially if Papa is dressed like that!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You are all going to have so much fun come time for Thanksgiving........
Diane

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!