Monday, September 21, 2009

A DAY FILLED WITH UNEXPECTED BUT WONDERFUL SURPRISES...

I recevied two wonderful unexpected gifts today that I must say just really made my day and brought a smile back to my face. the 1st gift was from stacey's friends in N.Y. Rita & Jim. It was a huge edible fruit arrangement, Thank you to Jim & Rita!

the 2nd gift was from my wonderful husband. I hinted to him about a month ago that maybe santa would bring me a new camera (I've had my eye on this for awhile now). Well, to my surprise the bell rang today and the ups man handed me this box. I can't imagine what my face must have looked like when i opened it and seen the camera, I actually felt a smile for the 1st time in a month. Its amazing How someone thinking about you can make you feel so wonderful! So a Big Thank you to my awesome husband who is just the greatest man ever! and a big thank you to Jim & Rita! You made my day awesome, thank you!

No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!