Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WELCOME AUTUMN!

My second favorite season is here , winter being my favorite of course, and I just love it! I went down stairs into my storage bin today and dug out all my fall stuff.
And as you can see I have started decorating the apt.

The scarecrows will go out on the patio but I'm not sure if that will happen today, I am too pooped now.


I must of picked up a few more fall arrangements at the end of last year because I was surprised when I pulled them out of the box, I didn't know I had them.




I have so much more stuff but I think this is all that I will put out for now, I don't want to over do it...although, is it possible for me to over do it with decorating? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.



1 comment:

Robincita said...

You? Overdo with decorating? No, not yet...you save that feat for Christmas! LOL....looks great, Momma!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!